Monday, June 28, 2010

my iphone turns green


Been 2 weeks since i came back to my hometown and my iphone turns vegetarian, huhu eating up my credit and very fast so much so sampai takuttt nak topup. Leaving a balance of 5sen, I enjoyed using the app. store and net2 with no worry with my iphone. But sampai bila!! i became a nuisance coz using my honeyLuv credit so before he turns green went to MaxisCentre -- my software old version and they gave me the latest update, iPhone iOS4 software Update. Me being lembab IT manage to update my iPhone with the latest software, with the help of the children jugak lah, huhu, my iPhone is back to its senses, normal, hehe if not either i go bonkers or my iphone kena masuk factory,hehe. Yang hairan, no prob in AbuDhabi !! and the additional in the latest saftware is "Cellular Data - On/Off" ...

No comments:

Post a Comment