Friday, June 25, 2010

Age is just a Numberrr

oo000pps it is already 10 am malaysian time when we woke up this morning of all mornin. Sume angkara KarateKid at midnyte. Actually was up at 6am for solat and wakeup the kids for solat. Remembering salam Aim who is off for class with closed eye, hehe. So oleh kerana lost half mornin had as quick gurgle and went for breakfast nd market. Today honeyLuv has to cook as I had a wedding to attend. While waiting for honeyLuv beli barang I was double parked nd saw arwah mum's friend. I was blocking her car. she opens the car door and I was just about to put the gear into R she walked away and mouthing "tak kunci". I did not get the drift until I saw her getting into a kancil which is similar to the one I blocked. MasyaAllah, silap keta rupa nyee.. So moral of the day.. will I Aged to Perfection ?? ... YaAllah berilah kesejahteraan kepada ku dunia dan Akhirat elak lah hambamu ini dari nyayok, Ameen...Ameen ...Ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment