Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pending Project!!!


Sew my own french door curtains



Long since awaiting to dress-up my french door and need to service my Mum's sewing machine before anything... And need to decide either blinds or just simple curtains using the spring rod ...




Need to service my mum's sewing machine which has been in the store for years ...





My uncontrolable garden ~ tired of the weeding as it always beats me. Need to replant this whole stretch of the drive way, just one side of it. Alot of work tho as i need to plan it first before starting to pull out all the current plants.




Another is Go online for events management for a start that need not much planning is children's birthday and candy bars










- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Kajang

No comments:

Post a Comment