Friday, August 13, 2010

iftar 3rdRamadhan

Ramadan Dua: DAY 3

ALLAH, on this day, grant me wisdom and awareness, keep me away from foolishness and pretension, Redhai lah kami, berkati lah kami dan cucuri lah rahmatMu kapa kami, YaAllah, Ameen


mi simple menu for my kids~~ terungIkanbilis goreng berlada, ikan jenahak goreng, and fish head soup ...then whoosh!!~~ went stall shoppin at the pasarRamadhan, in 15 minutes went home with 1 piece of murtabak, egg pudding 1 piece also, kuih pelita, lebih sikit, hehe
then paru goreng from 2 different stall, that also "shuai" then lemak telur and not to forget from Im semosa matrempit ~ delish, hehe and popia


But alhamdulillah semuanye finnniiiss, hehe

YaAllah syukur kami kepadaMu YaAllah dengan rezeki yang diberi and kesihatan untuk kami menunaikan terawih pada hari Ramadhan ini.
Alhamdulillah my boyz are with me for terawih even though myHoneyLuv not.
Miss U Hon

No comments:

Post a Comment